Monday, April 22, 2013

Careers and Demonstration

The careers that I found the most interesting were wildlife biologist, entomologist, restoration worker. I chose the wildlife biologist because I really like animals and I think that any career that involves them is cool. I chose entomologist because I thought it was a very strange career, even the name doesn't make one think of insects. Lastly, I chose restoration worker because it is awesome that they help to restore ecosystems and keep them functioning.

Oxygen is high during the day because there is sunlight, which the plants use to do photosynthesis, which removes carbon dioxide and produces oxygen. Photosynthesis operates during the day and not at night, which explains why at night carbon dioxide is high and oxygen is low, and why during the day oxygen is high and carbon dioxide is low.



No comments:

Post a Comment